STREMA® offers high capacities with little space for pallet wrapper
A common problem in a production environment. Certainly when it comes to existing construction. STREMA® recognises this problem and has come up with a solution. A turntable wrapper with two masts, rotation-driven hold down plate with film clamp. And two film carriages with twice as much film on board.
- Pallet arrives on the turntable of the wrapper.
- Turntable starts rotating, film carriage A starts at the bottom, film carriage B starts at the top.
- After sufficient wrapping, film carriage A stops at the top, film carriage B at the bottom.
- Both cutting and sealing units come in and cut and seal the film correctly.
- Pallet is wrapped and rolls out of the wrapper.
- Two pallets on top of each other can also be wrapped separately.
Advantages compared to an arm or ring winder
- Smaller footprint
- Double the amount of film on board.
- At 15 windings only 7.5 turns of the turntable are needed.
- High capacity, up to 90 pallets/hour possible.